What does the service provide?
We provide specialist assessment and diagnosis for people with hearing loss and balance problems and provide appropriate support such as digital hearing aids and specialist advice.
The Audiology Team is proud to be the long standing hearing aid provider for the NHS for the last 25 years. We have a committed team of 10 members of staff, consisting of audiologists, assistant audiologist and administration staff.
We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive audiology service. Please click on the following links to find out more.
- Hearing Assessment Information
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Any Qualified Provider (AQP)
- Our UKAS Accreditation
To access this service your GP must make a referral
Audiology services are offered at:
- Birchwood Podiatry Clinic
- Caterham Dene Hospital
- Crawley Hospital
- East Surrey Hospital
- Horsham Hospital
- Village Surgery, Southwater
Walk in retubing and battery replacements
The audiology service offers walk in retubing and battery replacement as follows:
- Tuesday 9 am – 12 pm Horsham Hospital, Hurst Rd, Horsham RH12 2DR, 1st floor Eye Clinic
- Tuesday 2 pm – 5 pm Birchwood Medical Practice, Kings Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 7DG, 1st floor (take a seat in the waiting room and you will be called through)
- Wednesday 9 am – 12 pm Crawley Hopsital, West Green Drive, Crawley RH11 7DHl, 1st floor Audiology Department
- Thursday 9 am – 12 pm East Surrey Hospital, Canada Ave, Redhill RH1 5RH, East Entrance, Therapies Department, Ground floor.
Batteries can also be collected in office hours Monday - Friday from the Main reception at Crawley and Caterham Dene hospitals, as well as at the audiology department at Crawley Hospital.
Car parks at East Surrey, Crawley and Horsham Hospitals are pay and display. Car parking at Caterham Dene Hospital and the Village Surgery, Southwater are free but time limits may apply.
Contact the service
Telephone: 01293 600 312
Text: 07964 439 514
Fax: 01293 600 452