What does the service provide?
The respiratory team is a multidisciplinary group of specialist nurses and therapists who see patients with non malignant respiratory diseases such as:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis/Interstitial lung disease
A full range of services are available such as:
- Home visit for assessment, treatment and support following discharge from hospital
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation classes held at Oxted and East Surrey Hospital
- We have nurse-led assessment clinics at Caterham Dene Hospital
- We have physiotherapist-led clinics at Oxted and Birchwood. Patients are referred to the respiratory team through the GP, respiratory specialist or other health care professional. People can also self-refer into the service if you have a confirmed diagnosis and support from your GP.
Service location maps
East Surrey Hospital
Oxted Therapies Unit
Caterham Dene Hospital
Oxted Therapies Unit and Caterham Dene Hospital have free parking. Birchwood Medical Practice has a pay and display car park opposite the clinic. There is a cost for parking at East Surrey Hospital.