Coronavirus (COVID-19) - latest information and advice
- For the latest updates on coronavirus please visit the NHS coronavirus page at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- To learn about the government response visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Isolation pack including information on looking after yourself within your home environment, a list of the services we provide with contact details, some advice about nutrition, advice about how to reduce falls and communicating with hearing loss
- Advice and information for pregnant women, their partners and new parents during the coronavirus pandemic click here
- If you are due to attend First Community for an appointment then we ask you to please telephone the department / person that you plan to visit, BEFORE attending so that we can carry out a brief assessment.
- Please visit the Children and Family Health Surrey website for all updates on 0-19 services
- If you are due to attend the East Surrey Hospital site, please visit this page to see the measures put in place to protect patients, the community and NHS staff
- We have received an overwhelming response from local businesses and partners with kind donations of gifts and personal protective equipment to help our frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit this page to find out more
Caterham Dene Ward: Important imformation about visiting
To keep visitors, staff and patients safe we are now offering booked appointments at 2pm and at 4pm. Please telephone 01883 837517.
Visiting is available for an identified family member or friend and you will be asked to wear a face mask and observe social distancing during your visit.
Please do not come to the hospital if you feel unwell.