Salary - Band 6 (0.4 WTE – 15 hours/week)
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic physiotherapist or exercise physiologist to join our Cardiac Rehab Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of a cardiac rehab caseload as well as leading rehabilitation classes.
- A high level of clinical support from trained senior staff and access to the cardiology team
- Encouragement to continue professional and personal development with an active in-service programme
- An innovative and forward thinking department
- A friendly and sociable team
We are looking for:
- A clinician who has experience in high risk patients and is keen to develop their clinical skills within the outpatient environment
- Someone who has the knowledge and confidence to manage a medically deteriorating patient within a gym environment
- A motivated individual who is a team player and flexible
- Someone interested in developing managerial and supervisory skills
Continued professional and personal development is strongly encouraged and the post holder will be part of an active in-service training programme.
For further information please contact Lisa Mallett, Service Lead for Outpatient Physiotherapy tel: 01737 231688.