We provide services for patients registered with an East Surrey GP. Many of our services are based on-site with teams working together to provide a number of specialist community services including:
As of 9 April 2021, we are pleased to be able to welcome visitors back to our ward at Caterham Dene Hospital.
In order to continue to keep our patients, staff and visitors safe we have a process in place for managing this and all visits must be booked in advance by telephoning the ward on 01883 837517.
The ward staff will ask screening questions before any visitor is permitted to enter the ward.
We ask you to help us by:
- Pre booking visits by phoning the ward, at least a day in advance, so we can make sure we don’t have too many people visiting at one time. Please contact the ward before visiting.
- Not visiting if you are unwell, showing signs of coronavirus or have recently travelled abroad and not completed the quarantine period.
- Wearing a fluid resistant face mask at all times in the hospital and we will supply this for you.
- Entering and leaving through the ward entrance
- Cleaning your hands with the alcohol gel provided when entering and leaving
- Staying at least two metres away from other people at all times.
How to contact us
Call: 01883 837500
(please use this main switchboard number to contact the Ward, Minor Injury Unit and Rapid Assessment Clinic with any queries).
Caterham Dene Hospital, Church Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5RA
Free parking is available on site.
Community Transport services are provided across Tandridge for those unable to use public transport and do not have their own transport. There are a number of support services available managed by volunteers. Visit www.tandridgecommunitytransport.org or call 01883 732937 for more information.