What does the service provide?
First Dietitians are a team of professionally qualified and experienced dietitians who provide a service in the community for children and adults, including children with a learning disability. We work in the areas of East Surrey, Crawley and Horsham. Only Dietitians registered with the statutory regulator, the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) can use the title of Dietitian or Registered Dietitian (RD).
How to refer
If you are an individual wishing to be referred to the dietetic service, please discuss this with your GP or other health care professional and they can make that referral for you. If you are a health care professional wishing to refer someone to our service, please send a written referral or completed referral form to the contacts above. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this.
To find out more about our services please click on the links below.
- What is a Dietitian?
- What to Expect
- Meet the Team
- General Nutritional Advice
- Care Homes
- Coeliac UK: www.coeliac.org.uk
- Diabetes UK: www.diabetes.org.uk
- British Heart Foundation: www.bhf.org.uk
- Crohns and Colitis UK: www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk
- Allergy UK: www.allergyuk.org
- NHS Choices: www.nhs.uk
- Crawley Wellbeing: http://crawley.westsussexwellbeing.org.uk
- Horsham Wellbeing: http://horsham.westsussexwellbeing.org.uk
- West Sussex Wellbeing: www.westsussexwellbeing.org.uk
- Wellbeing Prescription for East Surrey: www.wellbeingprescription.org