The MND & Rare Neurology specialist practitioner can provide:
- Information and support at diagnosis and as things change.
- Home visit for intial assessment and follow up support.
- Liaising with local and specialist centres across health and social care.
- Access to Benefits information including any grants which may be available.
- Teaching of other health and social care professionals, but also family members and carers around the condition you may be living with.
- Help with service development.
Who is eligible for the MND & Rare Neurology specialist practitioner service?
The service is for anyone who has a confirmed diagnosis and is registered with a GP in the East Surrey area
How do I get to see the MND & Rare Neurology specialist practitioner?
Self-Refer, via your GP, Consultant Neurologist or via the MNDA, PSP Association, MSA Trust and Huntingtons UK.
How do I contact the MND & Rare Neurology specialist practitioner?
By phone, letter or e-mail, see below.
NB: The MND & Rare Neurology specialist practitioner is often out of the office, in clinic or on home visits. It is possible to leave a message and your call should be returned within two working days.