What does the service provide?
The respiratory team is a multidisciplinary group of specialist nurses and therapists who see patients with non malignant respiratory diseases such as:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis/Interstitial lung disease
A full range of services are available such as:
- Home visit for assessment, treatment and support following discharge from hospital
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation classes held at Oxted and East Surrey Hospital
- We have nurse-led assessment clinics at Caterham Dene Hospital
- We have physiotherapist-led clinics at Oxted and Birchwood.
- Patients are referred to the respiratory team through the GP, respiratory specialist or other health care professional. People can also self-refer into the service if you have a confirmed diagnosis and support from your GP.
Service location maps
East Surrey Hospital
Oxted Therapies Unit
Caterham Dene Hospital
Hours of service
8.30am - 4.30pm
Call: 01737 775476
Oxted Therapies Unit, Caterham Dene Hospital and Wayside Surgery have free parking. There is a cost for parking at East Surrey Hospital.